Forever Slender MedSpa Looks Forward To 2021!
Thank God We’ve Started A New Year!
After a year unlike any other, New Year’s Day and the days to follow offers us a time of reflection. A new year offers a time to decide change is good, to do things we always wanted to do but haven’t and also to consider doing things we never had previously imagined.
2020 was terrible in ways too numerous to list, but let’s not forget good things which happened since we can take advantage of positive lessons also. As an example of a hit to us, shutting down the economy was a terrible hit to many businesses, including Forever Slender MedSpa.:( Let’s look at the positives which have happened from that beyond Covid-19 spread prevention.
- Global pollution dropped.
- Plants and animals returned to areas where they have not been seen in years.
- We learned how important contact with friends, coworkers and family is to us.
- The disruption to our daily routine has provided us the opportunity to reevaluate what is truly important to our lives and whether we can do some things better.
2020 Pandemic Changes - Forever Slender MedSpa
- Added “Wellness Forms” procedure - Patients fill out an online form to testify to their covid-19 health (diagnosis, health, exposure, travels, etc.) before coming to their appointments
- Added “Call from the car” procedure, where patients notify us of their arrival for their appointment.
- Added “Temperature Check” procedure, where all appointment attendees are met at the door for a temperature check before entering Forever Slender MedSpa.
- Added “Must Wear Mask” procedure - Everyone, all the time
- Reduced Bookings - Limiting the number of people inside at all times
- Altered room configurations to improve patient care
- Want more? Click here or learn how to help your community here!
2020 Forever Slender MedSpa Treatment Additions
Forever Slender MedSpa didn’t stay still on the treatment side either! We’ve added new and amazing procedures for you. Forever Slender MedSpa is known as the #1 Medical Spa in New England with patients coming from all six New England States because our patients get results!
- CoolTone - Our first core muscle treatment - Like doing 20,000+ sit-ups each session! Build your thighs, abdominals, butt and potentially more! Eliminate fat with CoolSculpting, then build muscle better than you can do at the gym!
- Euro-Threading - Forever Slender now offers threading! Not removing hair from your eyebrows, this is a nonsurgical facelift! Literally pull your fallen face back into place using the same thread used in surgeries!
- Forever Immune Drip - Boost your immune system with Vitamin C, Glutathione and Alpha Lipolic Acid! Anti-oxidants, helps with tissue repair, collagen growth and more!
Scheduling Your Consultation
Schedule your free consultation at Forever Slender MedSpa, the #1 Medspa in Massachusetts. Call or Text (508) 733-4370 or email [email protected]. Check out our blog for more information about our services!