AviClear is the Biggest Acne Treatment Innovation in 40 Years
What is AviClear, and How Does it Treat Acne?
What are the AviPros and cons of AviClear?
• AviClear treats active acne and prevents future breakouts by stunting the sebaceous glands producing and releasing oils
• The AviClear laser improves all acne types and severities for patients of all ages
• The device’s contact-cooling technology makes the treatment safe for all skin tones
• AviClear treatment is relatively painless
• As with other lasers and light-based devices, patients compare the sensation to a rubber band snapping on the skin. In the clinical trial, all subjects tolerated the treatment without topical anesthetic
• It can be a quick treatment, taking only 30 minutes
• There is little to no downtime with the AviClear laser and only sunscreen aftercare, so you can get right back to your normal activities
• AviClear offers patients an alternative treatment option to acne medications isotretinoin (Accutane) and oral antibiotics which come with far more serious side effects
• AviClear results appear to be long-lasting, with some study subjects experiencing flawless skin for up to two years following the recommended course of treatment
• The treatment has a high patient satisfaction rate, with 87% of clinical trial participants reporting they were “satisfied” or “very satisfied” with the improvement in their skin
• Effectively treating active acne and preventing new breakouts leads to fewer acne scars
• An in-office laser procedure, AviClear can cost more than at-home acne remedies. The cost is offset with fewer doctor visits and prescription medications
• You need a series of three treatments. Repeat treatments may eventually be needed down the road to maintain your AviClear results
• Some patients see acne flare up immediately after their first AviClear acne treatment, though this usually resolves with the second or third treatment.
What Complications or Adverse Events Have Been Found for AviClear?
The clinical studies demonstrated no significant complications or adverse events at all!
Who are Good AviClear Candidates?
50 million teens and young adults across North America seek professional treatment for acne every year. Half of teenage acne sufferers continue to struggle with acne breakouts into adulthood and both teens and adults of any age are excellent AviClear treatment candidates.
“What's most unique about the laser is that it is colorblind, so it can be used across all skin types,” notes Dr. Joshua Zeichner, a New York City based dermatologist. “It’s a great option for people who are resistant to or are not candidates for traditional acne medications.”
AviClear can improve, reduce, and potentially eliminate all forms of acne, from mild to severe, both comedonal types (blackheads and whiteheads) and inflammatory bumps. The most dramatic results are apparent in patients who start off with the worst issues.
Dermatologists have been especially impressed with AviClear’s ability to treat cystic acne nodules, which historically have not responded well to laser therapy. AviClear provides an opportunity to get people off oral isotretinoin [Accutane] or antibiotics for nodules.
As with all laser treatments, AviClear is contraindicated in pregnancy. An interesting phenomenon has been women who plan to get pregnant often get AviClear treatment to keep their skin clear while they are expecting. There is no other option for women soon to be pregnant to maintain great skin tone, since pregnancy stops most medications and treatments.
What is the AviClear Acne Treatment Protocol?
What to expect during a typical AviClear treatment at Forever Slender MedSpa
• Men must shave the morning before treatment if hair exists in treatment areas
• Expect AviClear treatments to take 30-60 minutes
• You will need to wash your face before treatment
• Forever Slender MedSpa staff will further de-grease the area with acetone wipes
• Acetone can trigger day-long redness in patients using topical retinoids, so discontinue retinoid usage several days prior to AviClear treatment • No numbing cream is needed or used, as usage would increase the risk of complications
• Avoid topical anesthetics since the laser targets oil and topical anesthetics contain oil
• Wet gauze pads will be laid on your face because dampening the skin helps the laser’s contact-cooling mechanism, ensuring even cooling throughout the treatment area
• The gauze pads will be removed before the laser is engaged
• Some areas may only need one laser pass while problem areas may require two
• Be aware the upper lip and forehead are more sensitive to the laser
• Apply sunscreen immediately post-treatment and you will be clear to go home!
How Soon Will You See AviClear Results?
Within three to four weeks of your third AviClear acne treatment you will begin to see improved skin tone and your skin clarity improvements will continue over time. As with any treatment, outcomes will vary from patient to patient.
Many patients begin to see improvement after the second session and some lucky candidates see improvement after the first treatment. The full three-treatment program is necessary for best results.
How Long do AviClear Results Last?
The clinical trials found AviClear acne treatment results improve over time, with some patients reporting unblemished skin for up to two years after their third treatment session.
What are AviClear Side Effects?
• Researchers saw no significant side effects in the clinical trial. AviClear was determined very safe, effective, and well tolerated by all skin types, including olive, brown, and deep skin tones, traditionally more prone to laser-related complications
• AviClear may worsen flushing rosacea, so it is important for staff to accurately distinguish between acne and rosacea, and to only target acne with AviClear
• Due to AviClear’s usage of the 1726 nm wavelength, there were no reported cases of hyperpigmentation in the study, and trial subjects gave the treatment an average score of 5.1 on the discomfort scale, even without any anesthetic administered
• Your skin may look inflamed and slightly swollen for up to two days following treatment, but most patients see redness fade before leaving the clinic • Some individuals experience breakouts following their first AviClear treatment due to a purging effect which resolves within a few days
Forever Slender MedSpa, Massachusetts #1 Medical Spa
Nobody is better at nonsurgical fat elimination than Forever Slender MedSpa. We offer the amazing new CoolSculpting Elite and have multiple machines to maximize our capacity. Over the years we have helped so many stars and leading professionals to lose fat and weight and fat, it is no wonder why we are widely considered the best.
Professional athletes, Miss America contestants, contestants on “The Bachelor” and so many others have walked through our doors and experienced amazing results.
We have the most highly trained team, enabling us to deliver the most phenomenal fat elimination results. Why would you go anywhere else?
Thousands of Forever Slender MedSpa patients have also lost years off their faces and bodies with our other tremendous product and services, including:
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
• Nonsurgical Skin Tightening (UltraLift)
• SoMe Skincare
• Thread Lifting
• Medical Grade Skin Products (Environ, Skin Medica, etc.)
• Other Services
Neurotoxin usage with Botox and Dysport have been growing exponentially around the world. Dermal Fillers for filling in eye and cheek hollows, building lip volume, etc., have also grown year after year because study after study have shown them as safe and effective treatments. Forever Slender MedSpa, the #1 Medical Spa in Massachusetts located in Wayland, has repeatedly proven there are effective wrinkle reduction results available for you with us Botox, Filler, UltraLift and treatments and procedures.
Forever Slender MedSpa is trusted because we rigorously evaluate your individual concerns before treating you. New clients are provided a high-quality free face and neck evaluation.
We track every client every three months to ensure you are progressing according to the plan set up for you so you will stay ahead of your face and neck issues. With our high-tech analysis devices, we see below the visible layer of your skin to see developing issues not yet visible. Our process enables you to stay wrinkle free and eliminate unwanted spots of assorted colors before they surface for the world to see. If you can stay beautiful longer, why wouldn’t you?
We also recommend upping your collagen and skin elasticity with medical grade Environ treatments and serums which are available at Forever Slender MedSpa, the #1 Medical Spa in Massachusetts.
Face, Skin and Neck Treatments
We are also loved for our face, skin, wrinkle, and acne treatments. Our high-tech face analysis finds wrinkles, spots, and other issues before they are visible. We find issues underneath your dermal layer and will help you choose a plan to stay looking young.
We have patients who have lost decades of wear from their faces and necks. Our skin analysis techniques are dramatically superior to any other you may have experienced.
Check out other amazing Forever Slender MedSpa procedures here!
Set up Your Forever Slender MedSpa Consultation Today
You deserve to love the way your body looks.
Set up your free consultation with our amazing team Forever Slender MedSpa
109 Andrew Avenue Wayland, Massachusetts 01778
Call or Text - 508-733-4370
Email – [email protected]