How To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Are you frustrated looking at the skin on your thighs, buttocks, upper arms and abdomen and seeing dimpling and lumpy fat? Most women are.
Cellulite is caused when accumulating fat cells push up against the skin, while long, tough cords within you pull down, forcing lumpy fat to the surface. Women with higher body fat, older age, thinner skin and simply unlucky genes will be more predisposed cellulite.
Cellulite is a cosmetic issue not medical, affecting 80-90% of women. Want to know why women get cellulite but men rarely do?
- Caffeine - Lay off those lattes!
- Refined Sugars - Be careful, sugars have been added to everything - Including 10% of Subway Bread!
- Refined carbohydrates
- Processed Meats
How To Fight Cellulite:
- Drink lots of water - water will keep your connective tissue strong and supple. When connective tissue dehydrates, conditions are ripe for cellulite.
- Walking - Walking 30 minutes a day will help you drop the pounds, eliminating fat and diminishing the appearance of cellulite.
- Velashape - Forever Slender MedSpa in Wayland, MA offers the Velashape III to treat cellulite. The Velashape uses infrared light and bipolar radio frequency energy and is both nonsurgical and noninvasive. Patients generally see best results after four to six treatments. Check out these Before/After Pictures of one of our clients who received Velashape III treatment.
We will help you reach the goals you have for your face and body. We offer fantastic, medical grade services and provide the expertise to guide you to the right treatments to meet and exceed your goals.
For more information about how we can help your face and body, treating skin problems, check out our blog!
Schedule a Free Skin Analysis on our web page www.foreverslendermedspa.com where you can create a profile and choose an appointment. You’ve never had a better analysis of your skin and body issues and a plan for how to treat those issues than you will experience with Forever Slender MedSpa!
We have patients from all over Metrowest Massachusetts, including Framingham, Sudbury, Marlborough, Waltham, Concord, Newton, Natick, Weston, Wayland, Acton and many other cities and towns.
Interested in a free consultation? Call or text Forever Slender MedSpa at (508) 733-4370 or email [email protected]. We’d love to help you look and feel more confident!